Revise! Ten Year Series and Level Test are advised to do for more practice.
There will be a file check on 6th March so.. Do file worksheets in the Math Orange file regularly.
Complete Chapter A02(Set 7) (Page 29): Questions 6.(d), 6.(e), 7.(b) and 7.(d). (3rd March)
Revise! *Check out the facebook post about tomorrow's Level Test 1 in the Combined Humanities group*
Please prepare your Chemistry files: Orange and Red
Physics: No homework :) and
* You can also check out our new Physics Performance Task here*.
Individual work: Do up a mindmap on Venice and share it with Miss Alice Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Finish the Fall of Venice (Crossword puzzle). (17th February)
Finish the Worksheet Set (by 17th February) which consists of
- Foreign Threats Faced by Venice between the 15th and 18th Centuries
- Political Weaknesses in the Venetian Government
- Maritime Competition Faced by Venice
- Social Problems in Venice
Finish the Worksheet Set (by 26th February) which consists of
- Social Factors in the Rise of Venice
- The peak of Venice's Development
- Lessons from the Case Study of Venice
Bring your green file filled with completed worksheets. File check on 5th March!
Please vote for choice in English PT here.
English Performance Task - Vodcast
Please prepare your English file with dividers ready in it.
Higher Chinese: Sorry. Ask your friends!
Chinese: Sorry. Ask your friends!
File in all your worksheets: Thirukkural, Compositions, etc.
பயிற்சிநூல்: Pages 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 and 46.
Complete 1st and 2nd paper 2 in Ten Year Series. (HTL only)
Performance task. Due date: 13th March
There is History Level Test 1, Social Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Applied Subject tomorrow.